- Is it possible to change my order once it's been submitted?
- Yes. But you must email us immediately after the order has been placed in order to do this. You must make contact with us before the order is shipped. However, we will absolutely be glad to work with you if possible.
- How long will it take for me to receive my order?
- Once you place your order, we require between 2-4 business days to process it and ship. Once you receive a shipment confirmation that your order is on
itsway, you can expect your package to arrive within 1-5 business days as all mail is sent via First Class or Priority Mail through the United States Postal Service. If your order is a PRE-ORDER, then the aforementioned does not apply.
- What is your return policy?
- All returns must be made within 30 days
After we have received your return, then we will offer an exchange or refund. .
- How do I create an account?
- Once you have made your first purchase, then it will prompt you with an option to create an account by choosing a password. The upside is that future ordering is much easier as well as it allows you to access your order history.
- Do you offer international shipping?
- Yes, we do offer international shipping.
- Can I order something that is not online anymore?
- If we still have the item that you are requesting in stock then absolutely! But, once they are sold out and and if we are not reprinting then we delete them from our website.
- How will I know when you have processed my return?
- You will receive an email stating that we have received your return. Please give us 2 days upon delivery of your return to process your order. Please refer to our returns and shipping page for more information regarding a return.
- What should I do if get a billing error when I am checking out.
- This may happen when you are paying with a credit card. Just make sure that the billing address is the same as where the credit card statement is received. Your shipping and billing address can be different however. If you are using PayPal then this does not happen.